Monday, July 5, 2010
Club Penguin Or Chobots? No FIGHTS!!!
Hey guys! Bouly here! Well I am hearing many people arguing over Club Penguin (CP) and Chobots. PLEASE STOP!!! I play CP and it is a nice game (although I like chobots more, of course!) I know you guys don't like it because nothing is for non members...but its ok... anyways.... they are both the same. Both of them are virtual games. You don't need to fight over them. Ok... Chobots is a great game and better than CP and.... yea but come on! Everyone has his OWN opinion. You don't need to convince someone to like a game more than the other if he likes the other! Please... I left CP before and came to chobots, and now i came back to CP and I am still in chobots! I play Both now.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment